This month iWorks is rolling out a new Employee Recognition Program. The persons awarded should be those that exemplify these three attributes:
1. Accountability
2. Follow-through
3. Communication
This recognition is planned to happen quarterly.
Help us choose the name of the Award - Vote over on the (top) right side of the page:
The Awards are
1. The "iWorks Hard" Award
2. The "Apex" Award
3. The "Pinnacle" Award
4. The "iWorks Ambassador" Award
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Employee recognition program is a great way to promote a positive out look for those who are bringing positive enthusiastic attitude to the work place. giving recognition boost morale builds confidence and make employees to want to to better, and take pride in our jobs. I think this is very important for all I works employees. I-works gives to us it give everyone a chance to take recondition for some one who is doing a great job and thinks they go unnoticed.
ReplyDeleteHere is another thing that comes to mind when I think of employee recognition. I've been off the phone now for at least 8 months and I have gotten to witness the behind the scenes. Our customer service is very important, but the talent behind this comes with management and our upper management that works as a team. They have brought this company together like a fine toothed comb, with a great deal of responsibility and discipline. The effort and dedication that comes with how they do their duties, they make it look so easy. There is so much responsibility that goes with these high stressful jobs not to mention, upper management that keeps this place what it is. I have to commend all of you. Their discipline, hard work, even after hours while we run out of here. Shows there dedication. it is a great example for all of us just how they go above and beyond beyond. I want to take the time to say thank you, for all you do and being the professionals that each and every one of you are. We should all validate our floor managers, a simple smile. and thank you upper management for keeping things running so smooth. Job Well Done!! (Amazing)
ReplyDelete